Powerglide Complete Planetary Assembly
For over 40 years Transmission Specialties has been the trusted name in the performance automatic transmission industry. TSI has pioneered much of the technology that is now commonplace in the transmission marketplace. The inventors of the spragless converter and the aftermarket Powerglide planetary, TSI is known worldwide for manufacturing and assembling the highest quality transmissions and components.
Being we designed the first aftermarket planet for the Powerglide, it’s no wonder why we are still the number one seller of Powerglide planets in the world! Our Powerglide straight cut planetaries are known industry wide as the best that money can buy. These planets are without a doubt the best value for your money, while still providing you a planet system you can trust to put the power to the ground!
Each planetary kit is hand assembled by one of our highly qualified technicians. Utilizing the best washers and bearings in the industry, the durability of our planetaries is second to none.
All our planetaries feature the following:
- Exclusive steel alloy cast planetary carriers
- 1.64, 1.69 and 1.80 ratio
- 4340 or 300M output shafts
- Powerglide or Turbo 400 Style Output Shafts
- Short or Long Output Shafts
- Billet Flange Plate
- 9310 Pinion gear
- 9310 Sun Gear
- 9310 Center Gear
- TSI Proprietary planetary washers with custom coating
- Aerospace grade needle bearings
- Hardened planetary pins with exclusive bolt in design that makes easy trackside repairs possible.
- Custom heat treating for all components
There are no reviews yet.